Car rental in airports of Chile
Complete our search form and get ready to enjoy superb car rental service in Chile!
Make use of comfortable and affordable car rental service in Chile to enjoy the country’s stunning beauty and breathtaking scenery. Comparing prices of several car rental companies we ensure to find the best deal for you!
Car Rental Chile – Must Know
To rent a car you must be 22 years old, have a valid credit card, international driver’s license is recommended. The speed limit in towns and cities is 60 km/h, sometimes 50 km/h; the speed limit on highway throughout Chile is 120 km/h.
Souvenirs - Gorro chilote, Mapuche poncho, lapis lazuli, pottery, retablo, Selknam figures, Hand-Woven Wall tapestry, Wool and leather handicrafts
Traditional Food - Arrollado de Chancho, Charquican, Humitas, Sopaipilla, Alfajor, Arroz con Leche, Chumbeque , Pan de Pascua.
Get ready to visit the below mentioned cities with reliable car rental in Chile!
- Antofagasta - Cerro Moreno - Airport [ANF]
- Arica - Chacalluta - Airport [ARI]
- Calama - El Loa - Airport [CJC]
- Castro - Mocopulli - Airport [MHC]
- Concepcion - Carriel Sur - Airport [CCP]
- Copiapo - Desierto De Atacama - Airport [CPO]
- Coyhaique - Teniente Vidal - Airport [GXQ]
- Iquique - Diego Aracena - Airport [IQQ]
- La Serena - La Florida - Airport [LSC]
- Osorno - Canal Bajo - Airport [ZOS]
Made a booking at home. No hassle, no problems.
Excellent service every time!
Valuable service. Made my vacation!
Always the most affordable prices!
Luxurious car. My boss was satisfied
- Mountain View, California (CA)
- Mount Vernon, Washington (WA)
- Mount Vernon, Illinois (IL)
- Mount Sterling, Kentucky (KY)
- Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania (PA)
- Mount Pleasant, Michigan (MI)
- Mount Pleasant, Texas (TX)
- Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (SC)
- Mount Holly, New Jersey (NJ)
- Mount Airy, North Carolina (NC)